Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Assalamualaikum W.B.T.

Oh.. man... what a day... I am totally wear out myself lately....

My business is doing just OK... not that great... but its OK.... However, that is not what bugging me... I just don't know what

I just don't feel right... not myself... I'm totally losing it... I'm just repeating the same action over and over again.. hour by hour... day by day.... week by week...

This feeling is not right.... I did not enjoy the life... I feel that I need a challenge... More challenge in my life... And you know what... The worst thing is I did not do anything to challenge myself... Just let it be, follow the flow... like what most people said... There is no adventure in it if you play it safe... To enjoy life you need adventure... a real one...

I need something to persuade me to take any challenge. Anything or anyone. I'm becoming weaker if I continued like this. I NEED SOMETHING!!!! but I don't know what...

5 comments:

Rafieq Eastspring Unit trust said...

bro, you must know what you really want first. you have to be sure of what you want. Then only you take the next step....

Also what sort of challenge are you looking for... have a clear picture in your mind first. Just my two cents.

Rafieq Eastspring Unit trust said...

nih kalau jenih malas nak update tolong tutup buang la no...kui kui kui

Anonymous said...

Allo geng...
Ape crita? sihat..
kalau nak sesuatu yang mencabar menikah lagi satu la beb, baru la mancabar hidup .. hehe

Akulah:: //zamneo7700.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

salam!
kalau hang tak mampu sambut cabaran zamri takpa, bagi aku yang tolong laksanakan....har..har..har..

Mahathir said...

SALAM GUYS,

To Rafieq - thanks for the morale support & ko ingat aku ada masa ke nak masuk blog aku tiap2 ari! Dah sebulan outstation merata tau. dari utara ke selatan. Penat nak mampuih.. Ha tengok la blog yg aku update kan nie...

To Zamrie - hampeh... itu bukan cabaran namanya... itu cari masalah... lagi menyusahkan ada la.. hang try la dulu... silap2 yg bwh kena potong abis... hahahah

To Azwan - elok gak aku pas kat hang. Kalu berjaya pas kan member2 apa tip dia. kalau tak berjaya.. sendiri mau paham laa.. hahaha